2007년 11월 19일 월요일

FREEDOM!!!




The day we finished the horrible exams, (well.. practicial exam was alright though)
Han and Peng spent the day in my place..with heaps of food and a bottle of Tequila'- corn snack was the best! which Han highly recommened and Peng and I were addicted that night...On the way to back from Pho place, calorie of corn snack was controversial..anyhow.. we almost finished the whole packet of 20...hahaha

oh..before we started eating and drinking, we put the mask on our face and then we realised we can't eat properly with that thing..so removed it in 20mins :-) we laughed at each other without knowing how we look like ourselves..

oh well.. after drinking more than half of bottle of Tequila,, i had hangover the next day when I had to get on the flight back to Korea,, but my stomach is super STRONG!!
I had every meal on the plane! oh, i missed one since I was in sleeeeeeep!

댓글 없음: