2007년 11월 23일 금요일

Cook! Cook!

Me and my sister were bored.. As my sister MUST NOT get cold..we stayed at home..
so we decided to cook dinner!! so we went to grocery shopping for a while..to get stuff for cooking~

Here's our menu we planned
- Entree; Broccoli soup
- Salad; Sweet pumpkin salad with lemon & garlic dressing
- Main; Skewed shrimp & bacon with veges (Zucchini as side dish) & Fried rice
- Drink; Orange juice + sprite
Our ingredients;;



Veges, Shrimp, bacon, broccoli and butter


chicken stock and sauces, butter with flour making loo(?) for soup

We started to cook around 4.30pm and we cooked until around 8pm
took soooo long...

Well,, our plan was nice,, but it was a lot to do!!

But finally, we finished preparing food and enjoyed food so much!!
Here's our final dishes~~~ Tada~

Broccoli soup


Pumpkin salad


Skewed shrimp and bacon




FINAL DISH!!!















댓글 2개:

s0hp0h :

haha..looks yummy!!

Arumi~ :

yeah!! it looks yum~
how are you doing? I went to cherry picking today, it was a bit tiring, but a lot of fun.

I was just wondering how the surgery went, I hope everything turn out alright!

I will try to come more often! okie?

Cheer up!

Arum